Listed on some ViewSonic regional pages including their Russian site is the forthcoming ViewSonic Elite XG320U display. This is a 32″ sized screen featuring a 3840 x 2160 “4K” resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and HDMI 2.1 to support the latest graphics cards and games consoles. It offers a range of top-end features for gamers including FreeSync Premium Pro certification for variable refresh rates (VRR) and also DisplayHDR 600 support.
HDMI 2.1 is a vital component to support these new games consoles including offering support for 4K @ 120Hz, and variable refresh rates (VRR) as well. If you want to know all about HDMI 2.1 you can read our new guide as well.
The screen is 32″ in size and although a lot of the spec is not listed or available yet we know a few things about it:
- 3840 x 2160 UltraHD (4K) resolution
- 144Hz maximum refresh rate
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro certification level (which includes LFC and HDR support)
- Automatic Low Latency Mode (ALLM) support
- DisplayHDR 600 certification
- Peak brightness of 600 cd/m2
- 99% Adobe RGB colour gamut coverage
- 1ms response time (unclear if they mean G2G or MPRT)
- HDMI 2.1 will be featured (not sure how many)
- 2x integrated speakers
- An integrated headphone hook
- RGB lighting system
- Black screen design
“The XG320U is the perfect mix of next-gen tech, speed and power, providing gamers with the essential technology for the upcoming console launches,” said Oscar Lin, Head of Monitor Business Unit at ViewSonic. “We are excited to educate gamers about the in-game response benefits of using a monitor over a TV. New console users will feel an immediate difference in speed and responsiveness when playing with the XG320U. It also includes ELITE design enhancements such as built-in mouse bungee, headphone hook, ELITE RGB ambient lighting and dual integrated speakers.”
More information and official specs when we get them. The Elite XG320U is expected to be available worldwide in Q1 2021.
Source: ViewSonic Russia holding page